Web Design Ireland-3 Key Factors in Building Small Business Websites
Web design in Ireland for small business owners should be impelled by the same factors which dictate great website design for small businesses everywhere.
Firstly it is critically important for the business owner to think about what he/she wishes to achieve with their web presence-what are the desired outcomes?
Clearly there will often be a wide gulf between what the small business owner’s needs and the design ideas of a web designer whose focus is necessarily on the design, look and feel of a site.
The business owner needs to bring his/her critical entrepreneurial faculties to the process to ensure that he gets a website that will be a real asset and benefit to his business and not a great looking site which fails to deliver the most critical outcome of all-visitors.
However your focus should not just be on visitors but on targeted visitors, people who are searching for solutions to their problems or needs and which are congruent with the goods or services of your business.
The single biggest mistake I see every day with small business websites is that the site looks great but simply does not deliver any benefit for the small business- a triumph of form over function.
Here are 3 critical questions and factors you need to consider when getting a website for your business-
1) How will I obtain traffic/visitors to my site?
2) How will I convert this traffic (leads) into customers?
3) How will I build a relationship with those visitors so that the lifetime value of each lead/customer to my business is grown exponentially?
If your website designer/creator can answer these 3 questions to your satisfaction then you have a good basis on which to proceed.
If he can’t answer these questions then step back, think again and hold fire.
Gaining website traffic
Getting traffic to your website is not nearly as difficult as you may think.
You may have had a bad experience in the past and your site, if you have one, is not getting sufficient traffic but this does not have to be the case.
A good website creator, with a proven and demonstrable track record of generating traffic to websites, will find it relatively easy to advise you as to the best structure and setup of a site to attract traffic in the Irish market and should be able to map out a strategy which will achieve this.
Then and only then will your website become a true asset to your business and not one that is only visited by your mother and your spouse/partner to check out the “nice design”.
Small Business Websites for sale
We have a handful of small business websites for sale which are
- indexed and ranked very well by Google and the other search engines
- ready to go
- targeted at specific markets
- great domain names
- premium themes
- Dublin bicycles (http://DublinBicycles.com)
- Dublin office furniture (http://DublinOfficeFurniture.com)
- Dublin computer repairs (http://DublinComputerRepairs.com)
- Dublin insurance brokers (http://DublinInsuranceBrokers.com)
- Dublin car dealers (http://DublinCarDealers.com)
- Dublin mobile phones (http://DublinMobilePhones.com)
- Dublin motor factors (http://DublinMotorFactors.com)
- Dublin off licences (http://DublinOffLicences.com)
Please note that there is only one site per industry/market and you can learn more about our websites for small Irish business here.
If you have no experience with websites or simply want to buy the site and adopt a hands off approach that is fine as we can manage the site for you.
In fact, we offer a number of options for the successful purchaser ranging from a
- A simple transfer of the site as is to your hosting account
- A further development of the site to your specifications with ongoing seo support and maintenance by Web Design Dublin
- We do everything for you and you simply deal with new leads for your business
The key point about these small business websites is that they are ready to go, ranking really well in the search engines already and can help you grow your business along with slashing your advertising budget.
Please use the Contact Us form to enquire about the options that we provide with these very valuable sites.
Below are some examples of small business websites we have built..
One page websites
We also provide professional one page websites for small businesses who want to get online and see what all of the fuss is about before investing significant funds in developing their internet marketing and online presence. These one page sites are an ideal way to do just that at a fraction of the cost of a regular website and require no maintenance as Web Design Dublin host and maintain the site for you.
Maintenance Free Websites
If you simply want to have a website for your business and don’t wish to worry about the day to day maintenance of your site we can help you..
We offer a basic but effective 1-5 page website for €300 plus vat and an ongoing maintenance/management/hosting fee of €150 per annum.
If you want a larger website, from 5 to 15 pages, we can supply you with a maintenance free site for €500 plus vat and an ongoing hosting/maintenance/management fee of €150 per annum.
Filed under Web Design Ireland