“If You Have a Website and You’re Struggling to Get Traffic and Grow Your Business Online, Don’t Read These Free Reports…They Will Break Your Heart!”
The vast majority of small business websites achieve little or no traffic.
No traffic means no leads or sales.
To make matters worse, you are probably bombarded with chatter about social media and you are made to feel you are missing out if you are not spending a lot of your valuable time and money on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Quite frankly, this is bull.
Don’t get me wrong-there are effective ways to acquire new clients on the internet
I know this because I practice it every day and have been doing so since 2009 or thereabouts.
However much of what I have to say, derived from experience, is probably not what you have been told to date. There are many people making a nice living from persuading you that “social media marketing” or “engagement” or “likes” or “followers” are what your business needs.
Nothing could be further from the truth..
I have written some short reports which tell you how I do it and which may be of assistance to you.
1. “How to Get New Business on the Internet”
This is a FREE 20 page report setting out how to get new clients through smart marketing on the internet with your website.
You will learn:
- how to get more clients with smart digital marketing
- the true value of Facebook fans and Twitter followers
- the 3 critical questions to be answered about your website
- the truth about advertising on Facebook for small business owners
- the epic failure of social medial marketing
- why a boring little Irish, law related website has seen an explosion in free traffic
- the 5 essential steps to generating leads and sales online
The second free report will help you to:
2. Discover 7 Deadly Internet Marketing Blunders that Are Costing Your Business Money
The 7 common blunders made by many small business websites-easily fixable when you recognise the problem.
This short report will give you immediately actionable steps to avoid these common mistakes.
3. How to Win New Customers with the Power of Persuasive Marketing Materials and Web Content
This book will show you the 5 essential steps to persuade with your web content and marketing materials.
You will discover:
- the 5 essential steps to writing persuasive copy and web content
- why you cannot create desire in your reader, and what you need to do instead
- the 1st vital step you need to take before writing a single word
- what you need to show your reader, and they are not features of your product/service
- how to write an attention grabbing headline
- 36 ways to strengthen your headline
- how to build conviction and confidence in your product/service
- the value of building a saleable personality into your product/service
- the goal of your headline…and it is not to make a sale
- how to overcome objections
- how to find the right colour, tone, mood, rhythm to produce flowing, persuasive writing
- how to build momentum in your copy
- and more.
Just sign up in the form below and I will send you, with no obligation, these free reports.
I will also let you know about new posts, helpful information, and new reports I publish in the future.
And you can unsubscribe anytime if you don’t wish to continue receiving information from me.