One Page Websites | Cheap Web Design for Irish Business
One page websites offer a cost effective marketing solution for many small Irish businesses.
If you are a tradesman-for example an electrician, plumber, roofer, tarmac contractor, small builder and so forth- and you are thinking about promoting your business on the internet then a simple one page website provides a great, cheap way to get online and dip your toe in the water.
Cheap web design
There is no doubt but that a website for your business has a huge number of benefits:
1. Attract new clients
2. Reduce your existing advertising costs in local newspapers, radio, Golden Pages etc.
3. Branding for your business-not only can your website project a more professional image and inspire confidence in potential new customers but nowadays it is expected that your business would have a website.
If you are concerned about the cost or ongoing maintenance of your site then the cheap web design option offered by a one page site may well suffice for your business for now.
One page website
A one page website would be similar to a brochure or electronic billboard for your business. The great thing about it is that once built it will communicate your essential details such as contact details and business information on a round the clock, 24/7 basis..even when you are taking a well earned rest.
Essential business information
If you choose to go the one page site route then make sure that the critical and essential information about your business is included.
Things you absolutely must include are:
- Your contact details-and the more options you give your potential new clients, the better. So make sure to include phone and email contact details at a minimum and prominent “contact us” forms for visitors to ask questions or request a quotation;
- Who you help and how you help them-this will give a thorough description of your range of services/products;
- Comprehensive “About Us” information-you need to tell people about your business, how long you are in business, your credentials/qualifications/expertise. This will ensure that people see that you are a credible, trusted and experienced business, not a fly by night operation.
These details should be the minimum of what appears on your site-other optional elements that you might include would be any special offers or coupons you may be using in your business to generate business from internet surfers and links to your other internet marketing properties such as your Facebook page or your Twitter account or any YouTube videos you may have created.
Growing your business with a one page site
You should ensure that your one page site is expandable and can grow with your business.
When you consider that a one page site can cost as little as €199 and the acquisition of only one new customer or client can cover this cost then it will be a no brainer of a decision to decide to expand your online marketing and build out your website into a more comprehensive exposition of your business’s products and services and position your site as a trusted authority in your industry or geographic location.
Promote your site
Promoting your one page website and ensuring that it quickly returns your investment in it can be achieved by:
- Including your website’s address on all your business stationery, letterheads, with compliments slips, invoices, business cards;
- Ensuring that, if you are advertising in the local newspaper or parish bulletin or anywhere else for that matter, your website address is included;
- Telling people about it when the occasion presents itself such as in the pub or other social occasions such as football/hurling matches or other sporting occasions.
One page website price
If you think that a one page website is something that would benefit your small business now and help you address the problems of getting new business and reducing your advertising costs we would be happy to hear from you.
Web Design Dublin can create a professional one page website for your business for €199 plus vat. This would include
- Ongoing maintenance
- 3 email addresses for your business
- A “contact us” form
- Your own .com domain name.
Please use the contact form below with any questions..